Kaisa waqt aa gaya hai , phele chahte the ki lamha yahin ruk jaaye Do pal aur apno k saath mil jaaye.. Aaj dua karte hain ki din bas jaldi guzar jaayein Ki ek baar phir apno se hum mil paayein Shukraguzar toh hain ki usne humein zindagi di Par ab Kahan hai woh jab duniyan mei yeh mushkilat hai Rab itni nemat kare Jo din akele guzare hain unka Kafara Ada Kare
I am an ordinary girl who came to Bangalore looking for a job about 10 years ago. After some struggle and help from a friend, I landed a decent IT job. Life unfolded, and I was made to marry the boy of my parents choice. I wasn't supposed to refuse as I was told I "don’t have the desirable looks expected of a North Indian girl." After some months of marriage, things turned for the better and my daughter came as a blessing. Since then I have been a happy but insanely busy, an almost single mom rushing against time to finish errands to keep a balance between work and home. Amidst this, I felt a lump in my left breast (without any other symptoms). The biopsy reports confirmed carcinoma of the breast. I was the first to receive the news from my doctor. The fear of going away from my daughter gave me the strength to fight this. At that point, I wanted to do everything to increase my chances of survival. I want to live as long as possible for my daughter. I even decided to go ...
The challenges of this year have been beyond stressful in many ways. But I wonder, would we be attentive to the beautiful things around us if things hadn't unraveled as they have this year? If this weren't 2020, chances are we would be rushing about doing all the stuff of life, and would rarely pause to notice the gifts of each day. The time we got with our little ones, it was a gift we could never have reclaimed. #gratitude #gratefulheart
Comments
Post a Comment