Wish I could turn back time

 Wish I could turn back time, when you were just mine

When the smiles were real wish I could seal
Wish this love could grew and I wish it was true
I didn’t complain when it was not perfect, is this why you got detached?
What made it easy for you to go, won’t you let me know
I was trying to be a good mom and a wife
Was it a mistake that my heart is scarred for life
I was confined within the house making sure you come back to a loving home
When you were making love didn’t it strike you I was alone
How did you tell her that you love her, did I not love you didn’t you see me here
How did you gave her my right, did you not see I gave you my heart and soul and craved for you every night

Didn’t it jolted you when she came near, 
Did you love her so much, that my voice you couldn’t hear
Didn’t  your heart reminded of your wife for whom you were life

All I ever wanted was your love, it will not be perfect I knew, just wanted it to be true
For the days I have may be few.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisa waqt aa gaya hai

This is how I did it

Call me crazy, but I am grateful to 2020